JIKKO Premium Master 2 Ginsan stainless steel Japanese Petty (Utility Knife) | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Premium Master 2 Ginsan stainless steel Japanese Petty (Utility Knife)
The Petty knife is designed for a smaller chef knife that used for pealing and cutting fruits and vegetables. Even you can carve and style fruits and vegetables for surprising, sensitive beautiful shapes.The Petty knife will fit in a smaller hand so that makes easier to cut for women and the elderly as well. Also you can use as a smaller chef knife such as preparing meals.
Ginsanko stainless Steel :This is a high grade stainless steel. The image of most rust resistant knives is that they have a poor edge compare to knives which are susceptible to rust, however, the characteristic of this metal is that is rust resistant and also has a good edge. This is currently the most popular steel type.
|Style :||Petty (Utility Knife)|
|Steel Type :||Ginsan steel (Stainless steel)|
|Blade Length :||5.0" (150mm)|
|Handle Material :||plywood|
|Bolster Material :||Stainless|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.