JIKKO Crator Blue steel Japanese Petty (Utility Knife) | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Crator Blue steel Japanese Petty (Utility Knife)
The Petty knife is designed for a smaller chef knife that used for pealing and cutting fruits and vegetables. Even you can carve and style fruits and vegetables for surprising, sensitive beautiful shapes.The Petty knife will fit in a smaller hand so that makes easier to cut for women and the elderly as well. Also you can use as a smaller chef knife such as preparing meals.
Blue Steel [Aoko]:
Blue Steel is the highest quality steel material produced by our supplier Hitachi Metals. The characteristics of this steel are its high edge retention and durability. Knives made from this material are commonly used in restaurants such as Sushi Restaurants, where there is a need to continuously slice Sashimi, since the steel retains its edge the chefs are able to produce beautifully prepared Sashimi all day long.
|Style :||Petty (Utility Knife)|
|Steel Type :||Super blue steel (Carbon steel)|
|Blade Length :||5.0" (150mm)|
|Handle Material :||plywood|
|Bolster Material :||plywood|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.