JIKKO Premium Master 2 Ginsan stainless steel Japanese Honesuki Maru (Butcher Knife) | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Premium Master 2 Ginsan stainless steel Japanese Honesuki Maru (Butcher Knife)
Round Type?iKansai Style?jThe blade of the Honesuki (Kansai Style) is designed in a round style, but is used in the same manner as the Kanto style Honesuki.
Ginsanko stainless Steel :This is a high grade stainless steel. The image of most rust resistant knives is that they have a poor edge compare to knives which are susceptible to rust, however, the characteristic of this metal is that is rust resistant and also has a good edge. This is currently the most popular steel type.
|Style :||Honesuki (Butcher Knife)|
|Steel Type :||Ginsan steel (Stainless steel)|
|Blade Length :||5.0" (150mm)|
|Handle Material :||plywood|
|Bolster Material :||Stainless|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.