JIKKO Deba Tokusei Nihon carbon steel Filet Knife Japanese knife | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Deba Tokusei Nihon carbon steel Filet Knife Japanese knife
Deba Bocho | Filet Knife:The Deba Bocho was designed for mainly filleting fish. The blade of this knife compared to other knives is thicker and heavier to allow for the knife to cut through the bones of fish. This knife can also be used to cut small chicken bones.
Japanese Steel [Nihonko]:Japanese Steel has been used standard steel type to produce knives in Japan since long ago. We highly recommend this type to first time knife buyers or to those who have not purchased steel knives before. Prices are also quite reasonable.
|Style :||DEBA (Filet Knife)|
|Steel Type :||Japanese steel (Carbon steel)|
|Blade Length :||5.0" (150mm,260g)
|Handle Material :||Magnolia Wood|
|Bolster Material :||Water Buffalo|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.