JIKKO Takohiki Shouren Ginsan Stainless steel Sashimi knife Japanese knife | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Takohiki Shouren Ginsan Stainless steel Sashimi knife Japanese knife
Takohiki (Sashimi Knife):
Takobiki knife is designed for slicing fish thinly, as same as Sashimi knives. The Sashimi knives are used to use in Western area , Takobiki in East area in Japan. Sashimi knives and Takobiki knifes are made for same purpose to cut the fish thinly and fresh. The shape is more square than Sashimi knives.
Ginsanko stainless Steel :This is a high grade stainless steel. The image of most rust resistant knives is that they have a poor edge compare to knives which are susceptible to rust, however, the characteristic of this metal is that is rust resistant and also has a good edge. This is currently the most popular steel type.
|Style :||Takohiki (Sashimi Knife)|
|Steel Type :||Ginsan steel (Stainless steel)|
|Blade Length :||8.2" (210mm)
|Handle Material :||Magnolia Wood|
|Bolster Material :||Water Buffalo|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.