JIKKO Takohiki Montan Blue2 carbon steel Sashimi knife Japanese knife | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Takohiki Montan Blue2 carbon steel Sashimi knife Japanese knife
Takohiki (Sashimi Knife):
Takobiki knife is designed for slicing fish thinly, as same as Sashimi knives. The Sashimi knives are used to use in Western area , Takobiki in East area in Japan. Sashimi knives and Takobiki knifes are made for same purpose to cut the fish thinly and fresh. The shape is more square than Sashimi knives.
Blue Steel [Aoko]:Blue Steel is the highest quality steel material produced by our supplier Hitachi Metals. The characteristics of this steel are its high edge retention and durability. Knives made from this material are commonly used in restaurants such as Sushi Restaurants, where there is a need to continuously slice Sashimi, since the steel retains its edge the chefs are able to produce beautifully prepared Sashimi all day long.
|Style :||Takohiki (Sashimi Knife)|
|Steel Type :||Blue2 steel (Carbon steel)|
|Blade Length :||8.2" (210mm)
|Handle Material :||Magnolia Wood|
|Bolster Material :||Water Buffalo|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.