JIKKO Takohiki Jyousaku White2 carbon steel Sashimi knife Japanese knife | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Takohiki Jyousaku White2 carbon steel Sashimi knife Japanese knife
Takohiki (Sashimi Knife):
Takobiki knife is designed for slicing fish thinly, as same as Sashimi knives. The Sashimi knives are used to use in Western area , Takobiki in East area in Japan. Sashimi knives and Takobiki knifes are made for same purpose to cut the fish thinly and fresh. The shape is more square than Sashimi knives.
White Steel [Shiroko]:White Steel is the next highest steel material after Blue Steel and has good edge retention, and is easy to sharpen. At Jikko White Steel is our number 1 recommendation to chefs. For those uncertain which steel type is best, we think you should buy white steel as you should not have any problems.
|Style :||Takohiki (Sashimi Knife)|
|Steel Type :||White2 Steel (Carbon steel)|
|Blade Length :||8.2" (210mm)
|Handle Material :||Magnolia Wood|
|Bolster Material :||Water Buffalo|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.