JIKKO Sashimi Kiritsuke Montanren Blue2 carbon steel Sushi Sashimi Japanese knife | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Sashimi Kiritsuke Montanren Blue2 carbon steel Sushi Sashimi Japanese knife
Sashimi Kiritsuke is designed a pointy point shape sashimi knife. It used for same as Sashimi knife will keep the fish freshness and integrity. You can cut thinner and beautiful makes fish more delicious. This Kiritsuke type of Sashimi knives are popular shape in oversea than Japan.
Blue Steel [Aoko]:Blue Steel is the highest quality steel material produced by our supplier Hitachi Metals. The characteristics of this steel are its high edge retention and durability. Knives made from this material are commonly used in restaurants such as Sushi Restaurants, where there is a need to continuously slice Sashimi, since the steel retains its edge the chefs are able to produce beautifully prepared Sashimi all day long.
|Style :||Yanagi Knife (Sashimi)|
|Steel Type :||Blue2 steel (Carbon steel)|
|Blade Length :||8.2" (210mm,110g)
|Handle Material :||Magnolia Wood|
|Bolster Material :||Water Buffalo|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.