JIKKO R2 Kiritsuke SG2 stainless steel Japanese Sujihiki (Slicer) | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO R2 Kiritsuke SG2 stainless steel Japanese Sujihiki (Slicer)
The Sujihiki Bocho is used for cleaning the sinew from meats and is like a thin Gyuto. Petty Knife:
The Petty knife is used for pealing fruits and vegetables and quite suitable for finer detail work. It is ideal small multipurpose knife, perfect for preparing small garnishes for cocktails and cakes. The Petty knife is know as a Paring Knife in English speaking countries.
|Style :||Sujihiki (Slicer)|
|Steel Type :||SG2 steel (Stainless steel)|
|Blade Length :||9.4" (240mm)
|Handle Material :||plywood|
|Bolster Material :||Stainless|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.