JIKKO Premium Master 2 Ginsan stainless steel Japanese Santoku (Multi-purpose) | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Premium Master 2 Ginsan stainless steel Japanese Santoku (Multi-purpose)
The Santoku part of the Santoku Bocho stands for Three Virtues or Three Applications: This knife can be used to prepare wide range of ingredients from meats, fish and vegetables. This is commonly used as a household knife and is often as the fist knife type a person buys.
Ginsanko stainless Steel :This is a high grade stainless steel. The image of most rust resistant knives is that they have a poor edge compare to knives which are susceptible to rust, however, the characteristic of this metal is that is rust resistant and also has a good edge. This is currently the most popular steel type.
|Steel Type :
|Ginsan steel (Stainless steel)
|Blade Length :
|Handle Material :
|Bolster Material :
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.