JIKKO Santoku Super Blue carbon steel knife Japanese knife | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Santoku Super Blue carbon steel knife Japanese knife
The Santoku part of the Santoku Bocho stands for Three Virtues or Three Applications: This knife can be used to prepare wide range of ingredients from meats, fish and vegetables. This is commonly used as a household knife and is often as the fist knife type a person buys.
Blue Steel [Aoko]:Blue Steel is the highest quality steel material produced by our supplier Hitachi Metals. The characteristics of this steel are its high edge retention and durability. Knives made from this material are commonly used in restaurants such as Sushi Restaurants, where there is a need to continuously slice Sashimi, since the steel retains its edge the chefs are able to produce beautifully prepared Sashimi all day long.
|Style :||Santoku (Multi-purpose)|
|Steel Type :||Blue steel (Carbon steel)|
|Blade Length :||165mm|
|Handle Material :|
|Bolster Material :||Stainless|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.