JIKKO Chef White 2 carbon steel Gyuto Japanese knife | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Chef White 2 carbon steel Gyuto Japanese knife
Chef Bocho(Gyuto)The Guyto is the most common western knife used throughout the world. It can be used to cut meat (boneless), fish (boneless) and vegetable. It is also known as a “French Knife E “Chef Knife E“Bannou Bocho Eas is used as a replacement for a Mitsutoku Bocho.
White2 Steel [Shiroko]:White Steel is the next highest steel material after Blue Steel and has good edge retention, and is easy to sharpen. At Jikko White Steel is our number 1 recommendation to chefs. For those uncertain which steel type is best, we think you should buy white steel as you should not have any problems.
|Steel Type||White2 Steel (Carbon Steel)|
|Handle Material||Magnolia Wood|
|Bolster Material||Water Buffalo|
Our Service : Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.