JIKKO Yanagi Tokusei Nihon carbon steel Sushi Sashimi Japanese knife | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Yanagi Tokusei Nihon carbon steel Sushi Sashimi Japanese knife
Sashimi Bocho | Yanagi :The Sashimi Bocho is used to finely slice fresh seafood for the purpose of Sashimi. Common blade length for household usage is 21~27cm and unlike the Deba Bocho the blade of the knife is thin up until the tip of the knife.
Japanese Steel [Nihonko]:Japanese Steel has been used standard steel type to produce knives in Japan since long ago. We highly recommend this type to first time knife buyers or to those who have not purchased steel knives before. Prices are also quite reasonable.
|Style :||Yanagi Knife (Sashimi)|
|Steel Type :||Japanese steel (Carbon steel)|
|Blade Length :||8.2" (210mm,110g)
|Handle Material :||Magnolia Wood|
|Bolster Material :||Water Buffalo|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.