JIKKO Sashimi Sakimaru Shoren Ginsan Stainless steel Sushi Sashimi Japanese knife | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Sashimi Sakimaru Shoren Ginsan Stainless steel Sushi Sashimi Japanese knife
Sashimi Sakimaru is shaped like a Japanese traditional sword. It used for same as Sashimi knife will keep the fish freshness and integrity. You can cut thinner and beautiful makes fish more delicious. Kiritsuke type and Sakimaru type are just design difference, you can use which you like.
Ginsanko stainless Steel :This is a high grade stainless steel. The image of most rust resistant knives is that they have a poor edge compare to knives which are susceptible to rust, however, the characteristic of this metal is that is rust resistant and also has a good edge. This is currently the most popular steel type.
|Style :||Yanagi Knife (Sashimi)|
|Steel Type :||Ginsan steel (Stainless steel)|
|Blade Length :||8.2" (210mm,110g)
|Handle Material :||Magnolia Wood|
|Bolster Material :||Water Buffalo|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.