JIKKO Takohiki Tokusei Japanese carbon steel Sashimi knife Japanese knife | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Takohiki Tokusei Japanese carbon steel Sashimi knife Japanese knife
Takohiki (Sashimi Knife):
Takobiki knife is designed for slicing fish thinly, as same as Sashimi knives. The Sashimi knives are used to use in Western area , Takobiki in East area in Japan. Sashimi knives and Takobiki knifes are made for same purpose to cut the fish thinly and fresh. The shape is more square than Sashimi knives.
Japanese Steel [Nihonko]:Japanese Steel has been used standard steel type to produce knives in Japan since long ago. We highly recommend this type to first time knife buyers or to those who have not purchased steel knives before. Prices are also quite reasonable.
|Style :||Takohiki (Sashimi Knife)|
|Steel Type :||Japanese steel (Carbon steel)|
|Blade Length :||8.2" (210mm)
|Handle Material :||Magnolia Wood|
|Bolster Material :||Water Buffalo|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.