JIKKO Kamausuba Tokusei Japanese carbon steel Vegetable Knife Japanese knife | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Kamausuba Tokusei Japanese carbon steel Vegetable Knife Japanese knife
Kanto Style Usuba Bocho. The Usuba Bocho is a traditional Japanese knife used for vegetables, which most chefs learn to use first.
Japanese Steel [Nihonko]:Japanese Steel has been used standard steel type to produce knives in Japan since long ago. We highly recommend this type to first time knife buyers or to those who have not purchased steel knives before. Prices are also quite reasonable.
|Style :||Usuba (Vegetable Knife)|
|Steel Type :||Japanese steel (Carbon steel)|
|Blade Length :||7" (180mm)
|Handle Material :||Magnolia Wood|
|Bolster Material :||Water Buffalo|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.