JIKKO R2 Kiritsuke SG2 stainless steel Japanese Santoku (Multi-purpose) | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
The Santoku part of the Santoku Bocho stands for Three Virtues or Three Applications: This knife can be used to prepare wide range of ingredients from meats, fish and vegetables. This is commonly used as a household knife and is often as the fist knife type a person buys.
|Style :||Santoku (Multi-purpose)|
|Steel Type :||SG2 steel (Stainless steel)|
|Blade Length :||7" (180mm)|
|Handle Material :||plywood|
|Bolster Material :||Stainless|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.