JIKKO Crator Kiritsuke Super Blue steel Japanese Gyuto (Chef Knife) | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Crator Kiritsuke Super Blue steel Japanese Gyuto (Chef Knife)
The Guyto is the most common western knife used throughout the world. It can be used to cut meat (boneless), fish (boneless) and vegetable. It is also known as a "French Knife", "Chef Knife" "Bannou Bocho" as is used as a replacement for a Mitsutoku Bocho.
Blue Steel [Aoko]:
Blue Steel is the highest quality steel material produced by our supplier Hitachi Metals. The characteristics of this steel are its high edge retention and durability. Knives made from this material are commonly used in restaurants such as Sushi Restaurants, where there is a need to continuously slice Sashimi, since the steel retains its edge the chefs are able to produce beautifully prepared Sashimi all day long.
|Style :||Gyuto (Chef Knife)|
|Steel Type :||Super Blue steel (Carbon steel)|
|Blade Length :||8.25" (210mm)
|Handle Material :||plywood|
|Bolster Material :||plywood|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.