JIKKO Premium Master 2 Ginsan stainless steel Japanese YoDeba (Filet Knife) | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
The Yo-deba is similar in shape to the Gyutou from the side, but has a thicker blade which can be used to cut beef bones used for soups. The usage of this knife is totally different from that of the Gyutou. (It is heavy and not very good to cut vegetables)
Ginsanko stainless Steel :This is a high grade stainless steel. The image of most rust resistant knives is that they have a poor edge compare to knives which are susceptible to rust, however, the characteristic of this metal is that is rust resistant and also has a good edge. This is currently the most popular steel type.
|Style :||YoDeba (Filet Knife)|
|Steel Type :||Ginsan steel (Stainless steel)|
|Blade Length :||8.25" (210mm)
|Handle Material :||plywood|
|Bolster Material :||Stainless|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.