JIKKO Deba Shiko White2 carbon steel | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Deba Shiko White2 carbon steel
Deba Bocho | Filet Knife:The Deba Bocho was designed for mainly filleting fish. The blade of this knife compared to other knives is thicker and heavier to allow for the knife to cut through the bones of fish. This knife can also be used to cut small chicken bones.
White Steel [Shiroko]:White Steel is the next highest steel material after Blue Steel and has good edge retention, and is easy to sharpen. At Jikko White Steel is our number 1 recommendation to chefs. For those uncertain which steel type is best, we think you should buy white steel as you should not have any problems.
|DEBA (Filet Knife)
|Steel Type :
|White2 steel (Carbon steel)
|Blade Length :
|Handle Material :
|Bolster Material :
|White Water Buffalo
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.