JIKKO Sashimi Kiritsuke Jyousaku White2 carbon steel Sushi Sashimi Japanese knife | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Sashimi Kiritsuke Jyousaku White2 carbon steel Sushi Sashimi Japanese knife
Sashimi Kiritsuke is designed a pointy point shape sashimi knife. It used for same as Sashimi knife will keep the fish freshness and integrity. You can cut thinner and beautiful makes fish more delicious. This Kiritsuke type of Sashimi knives are popular shape in oversea than Japan.
White Steel [Shiroko]:White Steel is the next highest steel material after Blue Steel and has good edge retention, and is easy to sharpen. At Jikko White Steel is our number 1 recommendation to chefs. For those uncertain which steel type is best, we think you should buy white steel as you should not have any problems.
|Style :||Yanagi Knife (Sashimi)|
|Steel Type :||White2 Steel (Carbon steel)|
|Blade Length :||8.2" (210mm,110g)
|Handle Material :||Magnolia Wood|
|Bolster Material :||Water Buffalo|
Our Service :Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.