JIKKO Chef Ginsan stainless steel Gyuto Japanese knife | JIKKO Japanese Kitchen Knife Cutlery
JIKKO Chef Ginsan stainless steel Gyuto Japanese knife
Chef Bocho(Gyuto)The Guyto is the most common western knife used throughout the world. It can be used to cut meat (boneless), fish (boneless) and vegetable. It is also known as a “French Knife E “Chef Knife E“Bannou Bocho Eas is used as a replacement for a Mitsutoku Bocho.
Ginsanko stainless Steel :This is a high grade stainless steel. The image of most rust resistant knives is that they have a poor edge compare to knives which are susceptible to rust, however, the characteristic of this metal is that is rust resistant and also has a good edge. This is currently the most popular steel type.
|Steel Type||Ginsan Steel (Stainless Steel)|
|Handle Material||Magnolia Wood|
|Bolster Material||Water Buffalo|
Our Service : Free shipping. Free name engraving.
Direction for using knifeJapanese knives has thin and delicate blade. You must care the knife properly.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Please keep the knife dry, wipe the knife after use.
- Do not leave the knife wet overnight.
- Do not cut any frozen food, it cause the knife chipped.
- Use the right type of the knife for each task.
- Store your knife in a cool and dry place.
- Improper care cause rusting and chipping.